I am a meteorologist by education and my main research interest lies within studying atmospheric processes affecting regional climate and the physical risk caused by or increased due to global climate change. I am also affiliated to the Norwegian Centre for Climate Services and the Bjerknes Centre for Climate Research. Currently, I contribute to the projects Impetus4Change, Transadapt og SusRenew.
- 2016 - 2022 Research Director: Regional Climate and climate services
- 2010 - 2016 Researcher II, Uni Climate, Uni Research Ltd., Bergen, Norway.
- 2006 - 2010 PhD student, Geophysical Institute, University of Bergen.
- 2005 - 2006 Research Assistant, Meteorological Institute, University of Munich, Germany.
- 2011 PhD, Meteorology, Geophysical Institute, University of Bergen, Norway.
- 2005 Diploma, Meteorology, Ludwig-Maximilians-University of Munich, Germany.