NORCE is one of Norway's largest independent research institutes, and has 700 employees, 1 500 projects, an annual turnover of NOK 890 million, and some 500 scientific publications per year.
If we include NORCE's subsidiaries, the group has 800 employees from around the world. The group's knowledge is represented in several countries, and its turnover is over NOK 1 billion.
NORCE's main office is in Bergen, and the group has a strong presence in Haugesund, Stavanger, Kristiansand, Grimstad and Oslo.
NORCE Norwegian Research Centre AS was founded on 3 July 2017. The company currently owns five research institutes in southern and western Norway that will be integrated into the company in 2018. They are: Agderforskning AS, Christian Michelsen Research AS, International Research Institute of Stavanger AS, Teknova AS and Uni Research AS.
The largest stakeholders in NORCE are the University of Bergen, the University of Stavanger and the University of Agder. NORCE Norwegian Research Centre AS is the company's legal name.
Christina T. Brunner
Vice President HR
Thor Arne Håverstad
Vice President Integration
Vice President Communications
Aina M. Berg
Executive Vice President - Energy
Trond M. Dokken
Executive Vice President - Climate
Kristin M. Flornes
Executive Vice President - Technology
Executive Vice President - Commercialization
Ingvild Eide Graff
Executive Vice President - Health
Executive Vice President - Social Science
Hans T. Kleivdal
Executive Vice President - Environment
- Chairman Hans Olav Lindal, partner in Advokatfirmaet Thommessen AS, Bergen
- Robert Bjerknes, vice rector of interdisciplinary affairs and large projects, University of Bergen
- Eva Dugstad, Director for Business Development in the Norwegian Radium Hospital Research Foundation, University of Oslo
- Bjørg Sandal, consultant Proactima, Stavanger
- Tor Asbjørn Aagedal, former University Director, University of AgderA (1998-2015)
- Elisabeth Angell, NORCE
- Martin Gjelsvik, NORCE
- Bjarte Solheim, NORCE
- Hege Indresand, NORCE
Tel: +47 951 87 636