This industry seminar is an independent add-on workshop organized by NORCE and Biotech North to create a meeting place for academia and industry in conjunction with the BIOPROSP_19 conference.
The workshop will discuss current state of art, discuss open challenges and explore collaborations on, but not limited to, enzyme hydrolysis and marine proteins. During the workshop, tools, technologies, know-how, methods and best practices can be exchanged, thus significantly stimulating new ideas and developments in the area of marine biotechnology. The workshop will contain open Q&A sessions, to allow participants to interact. The aim of this workshop is to bring together academia, researchers, and stakeholders who are interested in marine biotechnology, particularly focusing on marine proteins.
- Nofima AS, Dr Diana Lindberg. Scientist. A deep dive into enzymatic protein hydrolysis.
- Biomega Group AS, Dr Kjartan Sandnes, Chief Scientific Officer. 16 years of experience from hydrolysis on an industrial scale.
- Biocatalysts Ltd, Dr Andrew Ellis, Technical and Compliance Director. State-of-the-art on industrial enzymes for hydrolysis.
- NORCE, Dr Jan Haug Anonsen, Researcher. On bioactive peptides in complex samples - opportunities and challenges.
- Skretting AS, Dr David Poppi. An end-users perspective on hydrolysates for aquafeed.